Tools required for downloading torrent files faster
- Torrent file to download
- IDM (Internet Download Manager)
- Free account in Zbigz
Step by step procedure to download Torrents using IDM via Zbigz
Install IDM on your computer. You can download IDM trial version from
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com. (skip this step if you have already installed)
Search for the torrent file using http://torrentz.in that you want to download faster.
Go to Zbigz.com and ‘Sign up‘ for a free account.
After creating account click the ‘Upload.torrent file’ button and brows for the file (.torrent file) that you downloaded before.
Zbigz will Cache the file using high speed servers and your file will be ready to download (If it is a large file then wait for few minutes).
After completing ‘Caching’ you can see a ‘Zip’ button there, click on it and wait some seconds,
A message will pop up asking the type of download which you want either free or premium. Now your file is ready to download through IDM .Select Free account download from the pop up. Your download will start soon via IDM…!
Benefits of using internet download manager for torrent downloading by Zbigz
- Using BitTorrent you are entirely open. Everyone knows what, when and how many downloads you have done, that is every person in the network knows about you and your action. But when you use Zbigz to download torrent files you are extremely secured absolutely anonymous. No one can track you even your IP..!
- This method will boost your downloading speed by 5 times.
- High speed download as compared to the usual torrent downloading. Save time…!
- If torrent is blocked, we can download torrents using IDM.